Our next virtual Zoom meeting will be Thursday October 29nd, 2020 at 7:30 p.m
The traditional book sale event has been HFOL’s largest source of fundraising. The annual proceeds have supported all library programming including Summer Reading, Book Clubs, Crafts, Museum Passes, Musical Performances, Speakers, STEM, Maker’s Space and much more. Success of the Fundraising Drive is critical to allow HFOL to continue the level of support to the library it has in the past.
Please join us for Haddons Read-Eat-Drink & Be Well:
- Thursday October 8 – Dine and Donate at PJ Whelihan’s – 15% of all receipts dropped into our bucket will be donated to the HFOL. Please be sure to tell PJ’s that your order is to benefit HFOL!
- Friday October 9 through Sunday October 11 – King’s Road Brewery is brewing a special “Library Lager” and 15% of all sales of the lager will benefit HFOL!
- Saturday October 10 – Barre3 class at 11am, outside at the library. Pre-registration is required, and space is limited. Cost: $20 donation – Join or renew your HFOL membership to attend for FREE. Please email [email protected] to reserve your spot today!
- Saturday October 10 – Animo will donate 10% of all sales to HFOL!
- Saturday October 10 – Virtual unveiling of our Legacy Wall at the library.
- Saturday October 10 – Sole Active will donate 10% of all sales to HFOL!
- Saturday October 10 through Sunday October 11 – Inkwood Books will donate 15% of all in-store and on-line sales (they are closed Sunday)!
- Sunday October 11 – Brunch on the rear patio at Denim, 10:30 am-2:30 pm – Denim will donate 10% to HFOL! Live music compliments of our well-loved Haddon, Sam Caruso.
Get ready to shop small, shop local, support our community library all weekend long!
Haddonfield Friends of the Library has raised funds through HFOL memberships, events and donations in support of the Haddonfield Library since its inception in 1967. The library is a critical component of the fabric of our community and your support is invaluable. Become a member today at https://www.hfol.org/membership/ or contact [email protected] with any questions.
Our next virtual Zoom meeting will be Tuesday October 22nd, 2020 at 7:30 p.m
Book Sale Update:
Due to the safety of our volunteers and library staff, we are unable to hold our annual book sale this year.
We are planning for a 2021 book sale, with dates to be determined.
Thank you for your ongoing support to the Friends of the Library and the Haddonfield Public Library!
If you are looking for a quick way to support the library, visit and purchase from the Amazon wish list https://a.co/ac4ZDiS
Do you shop on Amazon? If you do, go to Amazon Smile (smile.amazon.com) and choose the Haddonfield Friends of the Library. Every time you shop on Amazon, HFOL will receive a little gift – thank you for supporting the Friends.